Message Regarding COVID-19 Precautions
The highest priority of Westside Sinus is protecting the health of our patients, staff, and community. As an essential business dedicated to serving the community, we will remain open with modified hours. In our effort to maximize safeguards against the spread of disease, we have instituted the following measures:
- A maximum of two people are allowed in the waiting room at one time. If the waiting room is occupied, please wait in the hallway, lobby, or your vehicle and we will call you when we are ready to bring you in.
- We clean and disinfect the lobby area and reception counter several times per day.
- Front office staff will be equipped with masks and gloves. We have a physical barrier between the front office and waiting areas.
- Prior to patients entering the examination room, all surfaces, such as the examining table, chairs, drawer handles, and countertops will be cleaned and disinfected between patients.
- Examination and procedure rooms are equipped with advanced hyperHEPA filtration systems, along with antiviral suction filters.
We have gone above and beyond the standard guidelines by stocking our offices with the IQAir HyperHEPA filtration system. This system is tested and certified to filter down to 0.003 microns in size with a guaranteed minimum efficiency of over 99.56. This is literally smaller than the smallest virus or bacteria.IQAir makes the #1 air purifiers used in hospitals worldwide. The HealthPro Plus is used by hospitals in more than 100 countries to help protect caregivers from cross-contamination of contagious diseases like SARS, MRSA, tuberculosis and Avian flu – and it is the #1 air purifier recommended by doctors for patients with allergies and asthma.
- All staff involved in patient care will use appropriate protective equipment such as gloves, masks, gowns, and eyewear when needed.
We are PRE-SCREENING patients with upcoming appointments to identify and reschedule anyone experiencing certain symptoms, recent travel history or high risk exposure. We are redirecting patients with these symptoms to their primary care physician for care.
If you are healthy and coming for a regular appointment, please use a tissue when coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose. Please throw the tissue away, and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. Using hand sanitizer of 60% alcohol concentration is also acceptable for washing hands. We are here to serve our patients and our highest priority is to keep our community safe and well!